The Lounge
Enter The Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Minecraft 1.7 Hard Mode Reboot
Thu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm by brian48

» Website update, getting back into business.
Thu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm by brian48

» Restoring that old console
Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm by Gpulos27

» Site Statistics
Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 pm by brian48

» new tech blog
Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Virtual Reality, Are we all becoming trapped?
Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm by brian48

» the tale of Plymouth: a Banished Town Journal
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm by brian48

» Quantum Mechanics
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Texas Best Smokehouse at Balch Springs
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 pm by Titanicbuff

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Makestation
Poll

a theory of mankind's evolution

Go down

a theory of mankind's evolution

Post by Spooky_Zalost on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 am

As we know in today's world there have been thousands of sightings of unexplained almost alien craft over the last 70 years or so, this also extends into history though mostly as myths and legends, and depending on how you interpret them, even some crude drawings depicts such things thousands of years ago, to that end I would like to submit for your approval my theory on what I call Assisted evolution.
you see throughout history myths and legends have talked about beings from the sky interacting with people here on the earth, in many ways changing them, there is some evidence for this, for instance, the retrovirus, a small virus capable of changing DNA, many see the word virus as bad, but retroviruses are responsible for a lot of important things about living biology, humans especially.
to start with, they are a main cause of how we develop and even puberty is caused at least in part by them, now one reason I feel they could be partial evidence is this, among all the primate species and all other mammalian species on this planet humans have 4 Unique retroviruses that control specifically our growth and appearance, if need be I can go into further detail upon request.
another possible piece of evidence lies in ancient mayan pyramid construction, you see the way the blocks are assembled, with today's technology the only way we have gotten close to cutting stone precisely enough to match the almost air-tight fit is with Laser cutting.
then combine with the various sudden changes over a short period over the last 500,000 years, as well as the various witness and accounts, not under the name alien encounters and you have a rather varied history of contacts over a long period of time, many of these witness accounts go under names like gods, messengers, angels, demons, spirits, the list goes on but this all seems to point to 2 things in my opinion.

number 1, we have and possibly are still being watched, studied, and nudged in a certain direction by various interests other than our own species.

and number 2, there are at least 2 or 3 separate species visiting this planet!

the majority of modern accounts though match up as species A, what we commonly call GREYS, large black eyes, pale skin, and a general description of a feeling of being at peace combined with fear and hysteria, there are some cave paintings depicting similar entities dating back about 6 to 10 thousand years spread across the planet

many accounts also fit with species B, or the reptillians, large leathery wings, scale's, taller than humans for sure, predatory design, claw like hands, many variations include accounts of dragons, demons, even the depiction of lucifer in the bible could be considered a fairly similar depiction to many descriptions of this species.

and finally species C, or the super humanoids, this species is where many of the "gods" appear to have been conceived if not from the imaginations of the people at the time, though there have been modern abduction accounts depicting this species as well, commonly believed to come from somewhere in the direction of the pleadies cluster, these beings are eerily similar to us only taller and build more muscularly, possibly with a much more advanced genetic structure and possibly psychic abilities.

these are the 3 most commonly described species in ufo accounts throughout not just the last 70 years but also throughout history, I would have to say there may be more but at least these 3 have visited in the past and are possibly visiting and studying out planet now, pushing our evolutionary and technological path in various directions to their own ends, for what purpose? I'm not sure, but one thing is for sure, we are not and have not been alone for a very long time.

this is spooky Zalost, thank you for hearing me out and please feel free to draw your own conclusions and ask questions, I will do my best to answer them to my best ability, but as with all things, the information is incomplete.

"when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." (Neitzsche)
Spooky_Zalost
Admin

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down