Truth&conciousness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Lounge
Enter The Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Minecraft 1.7 Hard Mode Reboot
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm by brian48

» Website update, getting back into business.
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm by brian48

» Restoring that old console
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm by Gpulos27

» Site Statistics
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 pm by brian48

» new tech blog
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Virtual Reality, Are we all becoming trapped?
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm by brian48

» the tale of Plymouth: a Banished Town Journal
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm by brian48

» Quantum Mechanics
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Texas Best Smokehouse at Balch Springs
bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 pm by Titanicbuff

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Makestation
Poll

bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread)

3 posters

Go down

bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) Empty bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread)

Post by bigro Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 am

I was looking over the forum recently and noticed that there were quite a few bots going on an advertising rampage. I have seen a thread like this on many other forums and it works a treat.

Just thought that a dobbing thread would be a good idea so that the moderators don't have to go and personally look for the bots. Instead, they just come here and see what bots have been doing what. (this'll also work for trolls and spammers)

RULES FOR DOBBING! (yes, there are rules)

1. don't dob on someone you just don't like, this is spamming and will be dealt with accordingly.

2. only link a link to thier userpage, eg https://truthandlies.forumotion.com/u22 (thats mine btw)

3. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM! the only other thing you should post is what they are doing/selling or just a wisecrack comment. eg. (link goes here) this guy is advertising chairs, killit!
or (link goes here) This guy sure does like his apples.

DO NOT DO THIS! eg. (link goes here) this guy said stuff about my mum and he can suck a dick.
or (link goes here) why do we have so many bots? you suck.

4. Don't dob in spiderbots (google, yahoo etc...) they are there to make finding us on search engines easier.

Last edited by bigro on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
bigro
bigro
But, but, I do tell lies!

Back to top Go down

bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) Empty Re: bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread)

Post by bigro Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 am

alrighty then, first bot in the thread.

https://truthandlies.forumotion.com/u22

bigro
bigro

Back to top Go down

bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread) Empty Re: bots, trolls and spammers (dobbing thread)

Post by Spooky_Zalost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 am

Great Idea bigro, I will kill this bot immediately!
Spooky_Zalost
Spooky_Zalost
Admin

https://truthandlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lot Creator Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

AH, so it is this guy eh? np, his account shall be history within the day!

Hello for now
LC
Lot Creator
Lot Creator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky_Zalost Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:50 am

No worries I have created a special "group" for bots and all shall be banned... however if they aren't deleted then their owners think they are active thus we shall be ignored!

it's an old but useful trick I picked up from my research... mainly this, they leave alone those that do not fight back. so we play dead pirat

in time maybe I can track the source and pwn this bot & it's creator/owner/buyer... but for now I wish yall luck
Spooky_Zalost
Spooky_Zalost
Admin

https://truthandlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum