Truth&conciousness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Lounge
Enter The Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Minecraft 1.7 Hard Mode Reboot
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm by brian48

» Website update, getting back into business.
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm by brian48

» Restoring that old console
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm by Gpulos27

» Site Statistics
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 pm by brian48

» new tech blog
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Virtual Reality, Are we all becoming trapped?
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm by brian48

» the tale of Plymouth: a Banished Town Journal
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm by brian48

» Quantum Mechanics
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Texas Best Smokehouse at Balch Springs
Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 pm by Titanicbuff

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Makestation
Poll

Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false?

4 posters

Go down

Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? Empty Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false?

Post by Lot Creator Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 am

Ok, I do know the alien words and all of that, but do they exist? or is it all a misunderstading? Planes fly in locations where airplanes are unknow and get(as prescrived) confused for UFOs, and thus little green aliens(yes you alien) get advertised in the news and eleswhere. And the designs in the fields of farmers in the west be a experienced hotshot Twisted Evil tring to make people think that ( alien ) exist? It is known from 1960 that space missions were made and Sputnik 1 was often confused as a alien prove (ironicaly), also, Roswell the most (probably annoused in the UFO daily) alien visited area in the world, and yet, no one saw aliens! Was it that they were invisible? What a Face Or was it all a prank to bring in money? Arrow Who knows. affraid The Men-in-black thing was a bunch of men in black who were people who were supposed to investigate alien encounters and abductions. As far as i have seen i have seen no alien or lost people. From my point of view, it is just a way of brining attention to one, that is my stament. I don't know your opinion but whichever you might reach my same conclution, but who knows, what lays beyond the planet mars or mars itself, we should always judge it with question and doubt and ask (what,who,where,when,why) questions. bounce confused

Glossary:

Men-in-black: Men of Govenrment people (supposenly) to investigate alien abductions.
Aliens:a living organism from another planet that lands or reaches the planet Earth that is foreign to Earth.
Black helicopters: (same as Men-in-black)
Roswell: town in the west that clamis to have seen/abducted people.
Mars: Third planet from the sun in the solar system. Mostly iron and no(yet) living organisms found.

Happy exploring bom
LC

Last edited by Lot Creator on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and some updates)
Lot Creator
Lot Creator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? Empty Re: Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false?

Post by meister1235 Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I think that the government don't say that aliens exist even if they know how to spell the alien language. Crying or Very sad
And the governement would censor all the medias to make it sure to keep this secret.

And the end? We, the people who want to know this will be still "the silly persons" Crying or Very sad

meister

meister1235
meister1235
Wise Man of the Mountain
Wise Man of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false? Empty Re: Aliens? Men in black???? Truth or false?

Post by Spooky_Zalost Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 am

Bah Razz if the Government is hiding ET then they're not doing a very good job of it Rolling Eyes and MIB are really CIA/NSA/FBI Neutral
Spooky_Zalost
Spooky_Zalost
Admin

https://truthandlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smartbylaw Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 am

Sorry but to think alien life doesn't exists is rather not seeing the big picture. You've got to think we are one planet, in one out of hundreds of thousands of solar systems in the galaxy. And then you have hundreds of millions of galaxy clusters and then hundreds of millions of galaxy clusters. Heck this may be one of a couple hundred of universes we know. The point is the probability that we are the only planet with life/ intelligent beings is very very very slim. Almost next to none.
smartbylaw
smartbylaw
Hmm, I like to tell truths!
Hmm, I like to tell truths!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky_Zalost Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm

they day it's proven we are alone in the multiverse is the day I take up creationism because to be honest and no offense to anybody but, that's the only way for this entire multiverse to only have 1 intelligent species... and it's actually not all that intelligent atm Neutral btw greetings to my fellow inhabitants of Sol III alien lol
Spooky_Zalost
Spooky_Zalost
Admin

https://truthandlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down