Truth&conciousness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Lounge
Enter The Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Minecraft 1.7 Hard Mode Reboot
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm by brian48

» Website update, getting back into business.
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm by brian48

» Restoring that old console
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm by Gpulos27

» Site Statistics
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 pm by brian48

» new tech blog
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Virtual Reality, Are we all becoming trapped?
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm by brian48

» the tale of Plymouth: a Banished Town Journal
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm by brian48

» Quantum Mechanics
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm by brian48

» Texas Best Smokehouse at Balch Springs
Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 pm by Titanicbuff

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Makestation
Poll

Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story

2 posters

Go down

Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story Empty Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story

Post by Lot Creator Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm

As explained in Space.com (linky) some people have been starting to think that the end of the world would come from the collision from a planet or object called "Nibiru". Althogh astronomers have been scaning the skies for more than 3 centruries, it have been conculded that only a coment is going to pass the Earth by oct 2011( site' bday, yay!). The suspect comet is hardly worth shaking for, aprt from being small, it won't hit earth, rather, it will pass us about 100 times the distance from the earth to the moon. That hardly is worth the fear. But as such things, (time to go back in time!) in 1995, the person Nancy Lieder, begun to inform the people of the intergallatic crash that was going to be on 2003(the only thing that crash then was the twin towers). As this failed to kill anything, they moved the date to this year 2011 and now the infamous roumur is back online. But for any believers out there, this only thing that you are going to see is a bright light, a meteror shower and a sence of humillation for reading and beliving the story.

With alien greetings,
LC
Lot Creator
Lot Creator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story Empty Re: Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story

Post by bigro Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 am

I was gonna say, I think i've heard this tale already Razz

anyway, if such a thing existed don'cha reckon that we would have picked up on it? I mean we have like half a bajillion (technical term right there) satellites that could pick up on such an object?

Doomsayers make me angry.
bigro
bigro
But, but, I do tell lies!
But, but, I do tell lies!

Back to top Go down

Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story Empty Re: Nibiru, another End-of-the-world story

Post by Lot Creator Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 am

LOL, that was what I was reffering to as to when I said that Astronomers have been looking up to the skies for more than 3 centuries and that the only thing found is mear coment that is coming no nearer than other comets before. Though, doomsday is nowhere seen in the science gearn.

IN SPACEE......
LC
Lot Creator
Lot Creator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down